Terms and Conditions - Willow Dance and Fitness
When joining any of our classes at Willow Dance and Fitness, you have actively agreed to the following Terms and Conditions during your registration process. Should you be attending a trial class prior to registration, please read these Terms and Conditions and give us written confirmation of your agreement.
- Within dance class, teachers will occasionally be required to make physical contact with children in order to provide the best training possible.
- From time to time, teachers may take photos or video footage within the class. If you do not wish for your child to be included in this footage, which may be used on the school social media page, you must inform us via email.
- Please ensure you inform Miss Grace and Miss Paula via email or text with six weeks notice if your child no longer wishes to attend class in order to avoid potential extra charges.
- Willow Dance and Fitness cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings while travelling to or attending our classes, please leave these at home.
- You must ensure you/your child is fit to dance and is following any advice given by medical professionals when attending class. While we will make every effort to ensure our students seem fit to dance and verbally check in with them, Willow Dance and Fitness cannot be held responsible for injuries sustained during class.
- Willow Dance and Fitness hold the right to withhold exam entries and withdraw exam candidates at any point.
- This website is owned by Willow Dance and Fitness Ltd who can be contacted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 07936564983. Further information can be found on Companies House.
- The intended use of this website is for information only to provide our potential customers with the information they require in order to join our dance school. Any misuse of the website will result in action being taken.
- Willow Dance and Fitness are not liable for the content on any websites linked within this website.
- When commenting on our blog or getting in touch with us, users must not post illegal content or that which could be considered defamatory or abusive.